TeosM
Constellation

Re: Bixby Voice Beta Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thahim
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I signed up for both betas but didn't get it yet.

I guess only people in U.S has got it yet.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@thahim Yes, at the moment the Beta testing is only available to participants in the US.

Shawna
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a question for one of the mods. When you get Bixby voice it has you do updates for several apps. All of my updates went thru except for the calendar app. It keeps showing it needs to update and when I click it I keep getting message in notification that update failed for it. Do you know if this is an issue for everyone or just an issue I'm experiencing. Who would i get in touch with to report the issue? Appreciate any help or guidance you can give me, thanks! 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Shawna

I'm having a similar issue but with Phone and Settings. Fortunately, the phone doesn't matter to me since my S8+ isn't active.

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
thahim
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I signed up for beta twice. Any chance for me getting it and when?
Highlighted
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@thahim

The second wave of invites was already sent out and those selected were given access to Bixby Voice.

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
thahim
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wasn't selected in both.

Why Samsung is hiding when it will go public

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the ample opportunity to test out Bixby beta program from the very beginning.   I'm on level 8 pushing toward level 9 because I'm ready to unlock a new theme color.  Bixby has been quite amusing and fun @ times.  Of course, it has it's flaws,  but that's why it's in beta.  The pros of Bixby definitely out weight the cons.  I look forward to maximizing my daily usage of Bixby voice. 

userWUEvOU5Nn2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Swaggalicious_t wrote:

I've had the ample opportunity to test out Bixby beta program from the very beginning.   I'm on level 8 pushing toward level @9 because I'm ready to unlock a new theme color.  Bixby has been quite amusing and fun @ times.  Of course, it has it's flaws,  but that's why it's in beta.  The pros of Bixby definitely out weight the cons.  I look forward to maximizing my daily usage of Bixby voice. 

I just got Mines tuesday and I'm already on level 9