cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bixby Voice Beta Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useru5NJQpq4Wm, this is completely normal. The people who didn't get chosen for the Early Access Program still got an update, but this is just preparing your device for the full release in the near future. Smiley Happy 

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby updates will continue for even those who are a not a part of the Betain lieu of the public launch. Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Shawna We're hoping to have it out to everyone in the very near future, so keep a look out!

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Shawna, I just wanted to follow up to see if you need any more additional help with your device or Bixby questions. Thanks for being a part of the Samsung Community.

Shawna
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for checking in, but no I don't have any other questions really. Just really excited about Bixby voice and wishing we had a concrete release date for it but understand they want to make sure all the kinks are worked out. Your a great asset on the boards so thank you! 

AlKuqo
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby voice program is now reopen for those who wish to register, please visit: https://sso-us.samsung.com/sso/profile/bixbyepa

Shawna
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the heads up.  I actually saw it pop up on one of the cards in Bixby. Signed up again, hopefully I get chosen this time. 

AlKuqo
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Shawna wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  I actually saw it pop up on one of the cards in Bixby. Signed up again, hopefully I get chosen this time. 

Good luck. It's a game changer. I can't wait till it comes to Samsung Gear S3 😁

Vadam22
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried to sign up, but I got this message saying: 

We’re sorry, we are unable to process your Samsung Bixby Early Access submission as we cannot locate that Samsung Account email.

Smiley Sad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, @Vadam22! Thank you for posting in the Samsung Community!

Have you gone to Samsung.com and created an account? If so, do you have any other email address you may have used when signing up?