Cosmic Ray

Re: Bixby Voice Beta Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just received the update with no email. This thing is AWESOME 

userUC23BKHOQ8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got an update notification this morning. Installed the update but nothing appears to have changed. 

The Lava Lab
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ITS LIVE FOR BETA MEMBERS

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S8-Questions-and-Answers/Bixby-Voice-IS-LIVE/m-p/123889

Need Photos or Videos feel free to contact Us on ANY Social Network @TheLavaLab!* Facebook.com/TheLavaLab, Instagram.com/TheLavaLab, or TheLavaLab.com ☕??
momx3jnd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They said only 10,000. I just got it through Bixby.  No email! Check your Bixby 

Shawna
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm awful curious too. I signed up but have gotten nothing. I'm a platinum customer, have had every single galaxy and a but frustrated with the process. Wish they had a different system. Who's I need too contact to see why I didn't get it? Thanks! 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Shawna, I'm sorry that you feel this way. I would be upset too, but there was a very large pool of people that applied and only a limited number were chosen at random. No worries, though. The full feature should be rolled out in the near future. 

Shawna
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the info! I guess I understand there were probably tons and tons who applied. I'll always be Samsung faithful regardless! Any idea when it will be rolled out to everyone? 

userZ5zOnh1hwj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you have to sign up to get into the bixby voice? Or do people get randomly selected?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZ5zOnh1hwj, you had to apply in order to get chosen for this. What I was saying it that people were randomly chosen from the pool of applications. 

useru5NJQpq4Wm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, then it is normal to have gotten the update notification, downloaded the newest version, and have nothing changed? Just wanting to be certain that I didn't miss something!