Astronaut

Re: Bixby Voice Installed but NOT WORKING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI Team!

Same issues,

- Fone is updated

- Bixby Voice updated

- No Icon showing up

I have tried to clear up "Cache/Data" and "Restarted twice but no Bixby icon showing.

Please help.

userXWWr1SxltE
Constellation

Re: Bixby Voice, downloaded but not there

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine the same

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Beyy and @userXWWr1SxltE, were you previously able to use Bixby Voice? 

userXvknjU7ztE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue no I cannot use the Bixby voice feature. But in the apps section I can see there is 80+MB used up by voice

userjX2FiO2jFD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.  The screen is the same.   Bixby works elsewhere- such as dictation.  But it won't open apps or respond to questions. 

userjX2FiO2jFD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just saw the message about deleting data and the cache. It works!!
userZ9SHOAgJO4
Astronaut

Doesn't show up in apps list downloaded but not there

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Man Sad I installed the official bixby voice apk and also downloaded wake up i had no problem installing but even after restarting  I CAN'T FIND BIXBY ANYWHERE EXCEPT THE APK WHICH INSTALLED 'APPARENTLY' this was on my brand new s7 edge... Can anyone halp me with any suggestions .. Cause other people installed it just fine it works on their s7edge....?  Oh and I did install the touch wiz launcher for the S8 as I was directed to and it works fine. Thanks    Evan   can anyone email me a. Response, if they have any bits of. Help  

...... Its     st.marsevan@gmail.com.

and yes there is a period between t and m

BigMikeyh30
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my phone last month in June I did my updates I never did no beta.  my wife is able to use Bixby voice on her phone but I can't use it on mine should not have it I have all the latest updates far as I know

Highlighted
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As stated before, even if you have the apps on your device that does not mean you have Bixby Voice. If you cannot use it and were not selected for the beta you will need to wait until it is released to everyone.

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
userUJiKrzIFec
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I downloaded bixby voice as well but I can't see any option of voice please help to get voice working 

@userrrDIQigpDk wrote:

So last night I got bixby voice downloaded to my Samsung Galaxy S8+. When I do to my apps I can actually see bixby voice there taking up 60mb's of memory but I can't access it. The bixby screen is exactly as it was prior to the bixby voice being downloaded. No new "B" icon at the top and when I long press nothing happens. What's going on?