cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroqzKhq2PQ7
Asteroid

Bixby Voice

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I got the newest update and still no Bixby voice. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed so far. I mean I paid a great deal of money for this new phone mainly because of Bixby voice. Which if you knew me, you would know that I NEVER spend that much on electronics or phones but I was very enticed by that feature.. my question is,  does anyone know when the U.S. will finally have it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: Bixby Voice

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There will be regular updates that are intended to prepare Bixby for public launch. If you receive Bixby Beta you will be given a pop-up that affirms the EAP with a subsequent update to Bixby Beta to push. Hope that helps. Sorry for the confusion.

9 REPLIES 9
userXXT5R9UxUi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No clue. I came here looking for answers. I, too, updated last night and got all giddy thinking it would be Bixby Voice, then I pressed my Bixby button and no voice. Disappointment to the max!

useri7yHhLBi3t
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I read something that said the middle of July 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useri7yHhLBi3t @useroqzKhq2PQ7 @userXXT5R9UxUi,

I understand your disappointment. Let me see what I can find out for you guys ok?

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Soooo... I do know that they are working on getting all of that ready. Last I heard the update that would allow Bixby Voice would be in the next few weeks.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useroqzKhq2PQ7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I got an update today and it updated Bixby voice,  nothing seems to have changed. Moderators, can you inform me what the update was for if it was not for actual activation?

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There will be regular updates that are intended to prepare Bixby for public launch. If you receive Bixby Beta you will be given a pop-up that affirms the EAP with a subsequent update to Bixby Beta to push. Hope that helps. Sorry for the confusion.

useroqzKhq2PQ7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Another question you may clear up for me. I restarted my phone and it said I had an update, but when I went yo update it said it was already up to date. Why would this occur?
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good question. I'm not sure if it was a baseband update, patch or app update. If it happens again can you take a screenshot of the notice and send me a private message to start?

useroqzKhq2PQ7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Absolutely. How do I pm you? 

Never mind I found it.