Bixby has wrong date!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby gives me the wrong date

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: Bixby has wrong date!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try using the request,"Hi Bixby. What is today's date?" Some members in this thread have had to rephrase the question. You are not alone and I apologize that you are experiencing this.

View solution in original post

38 REPLIES 38
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you phrase this question? Did you ask what today was when you prompted Bixby?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

userc32nnAUa0y
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I said what is today's date and it tells me 2017 June 20 and at the time it was 21

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this happen to only one. You have to be very careful how you word things. I don't know why Bixby interpreted it this way at first, but when I asked again the right date was shown correctly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

userc32nnAUa0y
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No it tells me it's Wednesday the 21st and it should be Thursday the 22nd

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So now Bixby is telling you the date is behind a day? That's weird that it changed from being one day ahead, to now being behind. Do your phone display any weird settings for date as well?

userc32nnAUa0y
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I thought I said Bixby was a day behind from the beginning if not that's what I meant.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries. Does your phone show the same date and time? 

userc32nnAUa0y
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No my phone has the correct date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hmm. I'll go ahead and pass this information along. I would recommend monitoring your device to see if this still happens in the coming days.