Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Polorboy
Asteroid

Bixby, make it go away FOREVER!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, what don't you people understand?  There is not a single human being on this planet (or anywhere in the entire universe for that matter) who consciously wants to use this Bixby thing.  I have disabled every service and uninstalled as many pieces if it as I can yet you have somehow managed to bake it into the phone so much that it keeps popping up regardless.  If I can't remove this from my phone in it's entirety I am never getting a Samsung device (any device, that includes tv's, washing machines, anything with a Samsung logo) ever again.  This thing is the most annoying thing I have ever seen in my entire life.  I want it wiped from my phone, completely 100% sanitized and removed from my phone so that it never comes back ever again. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Bixby, make it go away FOREVER!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can understand your frustration, sadly there is not a method to delete it completely from the phone. You can only disable the various services as you've stated you've already done. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Bixby, make it go away FOREVER!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can understand your frustration, sadly there is not a method to delete it completely from the phone. You can only disable the various services as you've stated you've already done. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post