Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8uelnPfx77
Asteroid

Bixby voice isn't working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

Got my new Galaxy S8 yesterday, and I can't use bixby via voice.. is there a solution to this problem? Am I missing something? 

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Bixby voice isn't working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took a look at it and it looks like you have a device that was made for use outside of the US. Please keep in mind that Bixby Voice was only recently made available to US and Korean devices. Your device shouldn't have it just yet, so nothing out of the ordinary here. Smiley Happy 

41 REPLIES 41

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @user8uelnPfx77. What's your model number? I'll be happy to look into this. 

user8uelnPfx77
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do uou mean Bixby voice version? 

The version is 1.0.07.4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry, I meant the model number of the device itself. It can be found by going to Settings>About Device. 

user8uelnPfx77
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am not sure what you ment.. I took a screenshot, please see the attachment.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I took a look at it and it looks like you have a device that was made for use outside of the US. Please keep in mind that Bixby Voice was only recently made available to US and Korean devices. Your device shouldn't have it just yet, so nothing out of the ordinary here. Smiley Happy 

user8uelnPfx77
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh! Ok, thank you for your quick help!!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anytime. Cheers! 

useryNYSfxZjDb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby Voice wakeup does not work. If i press the button all is fine. However Voice wakeup does not work. Its not an issue with my phone as OK goole works the first time everytime no issues. I can train Bixby but after the first part says cant hear you. There is an issue. Is there a soulution? Hello Bixby just wont work but then sometimes very rarly it will. Please advise

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useryNYSfxZjDb, I have other threads on this, but I'll be happy to look into it. When did this start? Also, do you have Enhanced Voice Recognition enabled?