cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userW9sXObmLIT
Astronaut

Re: Bixby voice update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
hi, i have a huge problem with bixby right now. its seems every time i do cache cleaner bixby button becomes unresponsive and totally not working. can you make an update that when i do cache clean it wont affect the cache of bixby voice? lastly, when i said goodnight to bixby im getting same probkem.. for some reason bixby button will also be unresponsive. its like bixby is dissabled. now the only solution for this right now is to delete data of bixby voice and then start over again setting up bixby.. can you please fix this update? thanks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2aG3od1Pay , did you recieve your invitation email that you're able to access Beta or did you just sign up?

user2aG3od1Pay
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am signed up, but have yet to receive an email allowing access to Beta Bixby voice.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2aG3od1Pay Okay, good to know. Most of the emails have gone out for the second round of beta testing so be sure to check your Spam box too, just in case. If you didn't receive one, we should have Bixby out to the public in the near future so just hold tight and keep an eye out!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am hearing voice will not be out until maybe after the Note 8

Highlighted
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergasxtEI01L

Did you hear that from Samsung? Unless you did, then we truly don't know. 

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Korea quotes from Android Authority, and other stories I have linked on the other thread. Google it, I don't see how they are saying soon. 2-3 more months is not soon to me. 

usersa5Afm3uFr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's the same BS story over and over. '2-3 days', 2-3 weeks, 2-3 years. Fact is it is NEVER COMING. We are all suckers. We've been duped by creative marketing and false advertising. They need to buy all these phones back and buy us all out of our contracts with out blood sucking carriers. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would appreciate it if you idiots didn't comment on my post 50 times in 10 minutes to get these **bleep** notifications of you thinking you can pursue a class-action lawsuit just because you didn't get your little toy. Why don't you just talk a **bleep** Samsung associate and get your **bleep** money back and go buy a **bleep**ing iPhone. I doubt a kid with a tantrum is going to win a lawsuit against a giant Tech company 

iosifmikel
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@2可愛い4U wrote:

I would appreciate it if you idiots didn't comment on my post 50 times in 10 minutes to get these **bleep** notifications of you thinking you can pursue a class-action lawsuit just because you didn't get your little toy. Why don't you just talk a **bleep** Samsung associate and get your **bleep** money back and go buy a **bleep**ing iPhone. I doubt a kid with a tantrum is going to win a lawsuit against a giant Tech company 

1. Calm yourself. We are adults that have spent a more than reasonable amount of money on a device that was sold with practically false advertising and we are upset. 

2. THIS IS A COMMUNITY FORUM. that's what we do. Communicate. B***h. Maybe you shouldn't be throwing a tantrum like a child because we discussing our frustrations with each other. 

Peace.