cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuperVirus
Cosmic Ray

Re: Bixby voice update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have AT&T with updates. Did it this morning. Still no voice.

userQHhraSXjD5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have verison, did updates, no voice ethier

useraEPlDtNBio
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have t-mobile still works with voice

JUMP TO SOLUTION

T-Mobile here no voice 

SuperVirus
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you have to do anything in settings to get it to work?

user1oLV4gyNh9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All the apps we downloaded and updated are for boxby voice its all the same stuff everyone had to do for bixby voice beta version so..... im thinking tomorrow we will get it. I hope 

Atm043092
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I work with Cricket wireless and I spoke with the representative for Samsung in my area. They indeed did release bixby voice for the US. However.... It's up to your carrier to send the final update through to the phones. So it really depends on. Your carrier at this point. She said give it a few days and most carriers will have it sent out. 

user1oLV4gyNh9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont think the carriers have anything to do with bixby it comes straight from Samsung. Before today if you were to goto apps section in settings bixby voice was already there. I really think that this is straight from Samsung 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1oLV4gyNh9 that's not correct. Just like the security patches that Samsung releases. Carriers sometimes release those much later, and vary in time between them for sure. While Bixby is a Samsung app, it is likely so hefty and requires changes to our security etc, that it will be a software update, like the monthly patches.

Atm043092
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your right but Samsung did their part. The lady I spoke with works with every cell company and she has told them the same things. It's the carriers job now to send the final update allowing bixby to be part of the phone. Think of it as a software update.