cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bennyfirst
Constellation

Re: Bixby voice update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm with AT&T and I have not received the Bixby update yet. Were we really supposed to get that update today?

Bennyfirst
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How did you receive the update? I'm with AT&T, but I didn't receive it.
ddeno61
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just talk to a Samsung technical support and he said that comes from Samsung and not the carrier.

ddeno61
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And it would be with in 2 hours.

@ddeno61 wrote:

I just talk to a Samsung technical support and he said that comes from Samsung and not the carrier.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ddeno61, heh, they will tell you anything there. I have confirmed with moderators here on the forums, and by calling in. It is up to carriers to push it to our devices via a software update.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@VerbumVeritum

Thanks for passing around the correct information. It's very important that we share correct information here as word travels very quickly. This is why I immediately reached out to the moderators to clarify the process. I'm still waiting for details on when the announcement will be made.

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem @Acrillix!

I've been watching all the Bixby Voice stuff unravel on here. Seems like many just want to blame Samsung for anything they can. I, however, am patient. Smiley Happy

And I love my S8. It is amazing in all ways.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2 things. I called Samsung they said update was released. I called T-Mobile state side tech, and they said they have received no push updates from Samsung. She even remoted  into my phone. Who's lying? I am more apt to believe a state side rep than Samsung. Looks like Samsung has once again lied. Don't believe me? Call your carriers they will tell you no updates have been received from mother Samsung. I am very diligent about my info and share where I get it so you guys can confirm all details yourself. I never want to be one to say believe me because I have connections and I say so. Please guys check it out for yourselves. There are other great phones coming out in the next few weeks and believe me I for one will be looking. 

userc9JyCpXpmS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I asked some people who work at samsung, and they said that samsung will give everything tomorrow for the carriers, and soon it will release to the unlocked versions. 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergasxtEI01L

You're entitled to your own opinion. However, I talked to several people I know at Samsung and they all said the same thing. Plus multiple other people here in the forums say they also called Samsung and they said it was released. 

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/