cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertgvYKRuTU8
Constellation

Re: Bixby voice update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's so weird because I'm having no issue with Bixby. It understands me fine and there are so many commands I have tried. That sucks that you're having so much trouble. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usertgvYKRuTU8, I'm loving Bixby myself. She is responsive, and can do things Google Assistant can do, plus more. I've deactived my Google Voice and Assistant and I'm not looking back! Smiley Happy

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is up to your carrier now when everyone receives it. Samsung has sent it out. No everyone will get it at the same time. Some carriers may choose to push it during the monthly security patch.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was speaking about the photo in the article referring to the training you mentioned. To that analogy, if they are trained on the S model and something else comes out, say the SE model, they now have to get trained again on it. It's not a fun analogy since not a lot of things change on cars like updates or features on a phone. 

To your point, thanks for bringing up that yes, we do go through training on stuff like this. Good on ya. Smiley Happy

SuperVirus
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same. I got all the Bixby updates but no sign of actually being able to use it. It's getting really old. I wish Samsung would stop playing games. It's either viable or it's not. 

userr6edEaU6lG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As of 3:44 Switzerland time, bixby has been released through the galaxy app update! I have AT&T Smiley Happy

userNUIHxTo18T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No fixes for this important feature as of today. 

userKi8FnoADdx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did the same and I too am starting to regret going with the s8+

jpturner1967
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Normally I'd argue with you about the samsung vs Apple comment about being a mistake but just can't do this anymore.  This is strike 2 on samsung.  I am losing my patience with samsung big time.  I had the note 7 twice.  That was strike 1.  

usergatrSzSbaY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im still excited for it as a partner on my samsung galaxy s8plus hope to meet you bixby ..im ivan