Constellation

Re: Bixby voice update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to settings apps bixby voice clear data and cache press button it will work

DeaD_GooN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm on Verizon. Bixby up and running here. Deleted all data and reopened Bixby. Works like a charm. 

James
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah it took a few hours after the app updates but voice is working now, and I must say it's working like a charm. I'm on at&t also

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@James That is so great to hear! I hope you enjoy all of Bixby as you get more opportunity to use it!

James
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungDennis wrote:

@James That is so great to hear! I hope you enjoy all of Bixby as you get more opportunity to use it!

Thank you. I'm one of the Samsung experience managers, they told us it would roll out today. And I'm glad it finally did, it works amazing

usertgvYKRuTU8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Working great for me on TMobile! Woke up this morning and Bixby was waiting for me!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @usertgvYKRuTU8 , I'm happy you're enjoying Bixby. 

jpturner1967
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning everyone! 

Bixby says hi Finally! I'm on AT&T and have S8 plus.  It works beautifully! 

For those that are on AT&T... and other carriers possibly.  You have to go into phone settings, Apps, then you've GOT to go into each bixby app, go to storage, CLEAR the APP DATA on EACH bixby app.  This restarts app from new.  Click on the bixby button and it should start up for the 1st time with bixby's voice.  Hope this helps everyone! Good luck! It was worth the wait!! 

TeeShot
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Done the reset and clearing cache and data NUMEROUS times before and after all the updates.  S8 on Verizon.  When setting up Voice wake up, it continually says it "can't hear me".  Voice unlock won't work.  Worthless gimmick in my opinion and an extra button that takes up space and gets in the way.