cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bixby voice update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson thanks for your opinion and your observations. I have observed Samsung employees in my local Best Buy, wearing "Samsung" shirts selling customers S8s and S8+s, hyping Bixby up (just as Samsung did) as the next great wonder. Unsuspecting customers who don't ask specifics are left wanting after the fact. That is a problem. It may be your opinion what the first AI assistant for a company isn't a big selling point. Samsung obviously disagrees, given how much they have put into advertising and production, right? They are betting on it being incorporated into most of their future tech.

So yeah, it is an important feature and software, at least for some people. The people who don't even know what a button on their phone is for experience no love loss as a result, while the people "in the know" are left in the cold. 

It doesn't matter what anyone says at this point, because Samsung is just going to keep telling us the same things, offering no appeasement, and releasing halfway finished hardware/software.

I'm following up this matter privately. Smiley Happy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hang tight guys Bixby will be here this spring, um I mean a little after that, um no wait okay ya beginning of summer, um I mean well very shortly, um well I mean you can sign up for our ghost beta program, but ya I mean it's on the way, well I mean when it learns English, and when our offices can communicate with interpreters, but mid-summer, okay it's coming. Look we don't know when okay we got your money deal with it, use Google, but not our fancy dedicated button. 

CracKeer
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just update bixby but i same dosn't work bixby when came the final version

usergHKtot4Whb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing here for s8 plus  ATT phone.  Went to Galaxy apps and all necessary updates looked to be there.  I loaded them and it not ding anything. 

Drodrig4
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mee too , did all updates at 6am and nothing happened i even reseted my phone .... if it doesnt release today , ill admit they got me good this time

Chef007
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same, At&t. Nothing after update

Drodrig4
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe around 3pm eastern  that is when all updates are usually released 

Marc2292
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too😢😢😢😢😢

usersXXlP8XsYc
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got all updates. But not working 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm done checking. Think in will be switching phones. Too many lies and broken promises.