cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrdrCCjd8oq
Asteroid

Bixby voice

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So the other day thete was an update for bixby voice. After updating it sent me through the set up and record the wake up command and update certain apps. So after that was all said and done I attempted to use bixby voice and it is not working! The blue b at tge too of the bixby home page moves me to the screen to the right and long holding the bixby button does nothing! Why did it have me set everything up and then not work? What's going on?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: Bixby voice

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrdrCCjd8oq Okay, you're going to want to clear the cache and clear the data for your Bixby Home and Bixby Voice apps, then restart your device and try to launch Bixby Voice. Let me know how this goes.

5 REPLIES 5
JClintB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S8+ is doing the same thing, I got the voice update 4 days ago, went through setup, but it doesn't work. Tapping the bixby button takes me to Bixby Home screen, tapping the b at the top of the page just closes the bixby page and long pressing the Bixby button does absolutely nothing. 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, are you a part of the current beta testing? Many people received the initial update for Bixby but do not have access if they are not in the beta program. We are hoping to release it to everyone in the near future so keep an eye out.

userrdrCCjd8oq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I signed up and was approved for early testing of the program!

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrdrCCjd8oq Okay, you're going to want to clear the cache and clear the data for your Bixby Home and Bixby Voice apps, then restart your device and try to launch Bixby Voice. Let me know how this goes.

userrdrCCjd8oq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Perfect! I cleared it out like u said and restarted my phone. Thg erin it had me go through the bixby voice set up again but this time it actually works! Thanks!