Thank you for confirming that information. I would recommend wiping the cache partition of your device.
Here are the steps:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
So that didn't work either. BUT! I did finally fix it... I went back into Recent call list and for some reason 2 instances of that number were still in there even though I had previously deleted them all. Deleted those 2 and restarted the phone 3 times and it's finally no longer showing the notification. : )
Awesome! I'm glad it has been resolved. If you have any more issues feel free to reach out to me directly!