Since I installed the Pie update on my Galaxy S8+ (AT&T) on March 29, 2019, I am having problems with the Bluetooth connection to my 2017 Jaguar F-Pace. Nuggat worked fine. Oreo worked fine. Pie does not work fine. I deleted the pairing and recreated several times with the same result.
Problems I am having:
On a positive note the Contacts list and the Text Message list appear to be functioning correctly.
Same problem. Frustrating. Tried with developer options to switch to AVRCP 1.3 and audio codec SBC. Also put on dual audio in bluetooth advance settings Does not seem to help
Have you tried these steps? (Vehicle Bluetooth menu may vary.)
1. Turn off ignition.
2. Exit vehicle, close all the doors, DO NOT Disturb the vehicle for at least 4 minutes.
3. While waiting for step #2 to complete, uninstall Android Auto app on the customer's phone.
4. In the customer's phone, select Settings> Connections> Bluetooth> Advanced Settings [3 dots in the upper right-hand corner]> Phone ringtone sync> Toggle to OFF
5. Enter the vehicle and turn ignition on.
6. "Forget" Android Auto capable devices from the Radio:
6.1 Select Home Screen
6.2 Select "Settings"
6.3 Ensure "Systems" tab is selected in the upper left
6.4 Select "Phones"
6.5 Locate all Android Auto devices in list
6.6 For each device, select Edit (Pencil symbol) on the far right of device/phone name
6.7 Tap "Forget Device"
Note: After completing step 6.7, pair the device and Bluetooth calling will be fully operational.
7. Reinstall Android Auto.
8. Connect phone by USB and approve Android Auto permissions.
still having these issues
this morning worked fine
Then after being parked at my office for 2 hours went back into the car
bluetooth dropped twice
Doubt it is a simple setting adjustment..
We have escalated this to our specialized team. Once we have more information we'll follow up with you directly.e have escalated this to our specialized team. Once we have more information we'll follow up with you directly.