Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userz6VhvvNdzu
Constellation

Blurry Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung team.

What is happening???? Millions of peoples are reporting faulty camera and you still not making recoil??? We paid hundreds of €/£/$ for this phone which suppose to be the best and one of the most important device on this phone such as camera is s...t. 

None of your solution works!!!! 

Factory reset, updating.. none of them!!!

And you dear to fool us that next and next and next update will fix it!!! What a crap... I'm with u guys since ur begging but I don't think I will get another Samsung. 

What do I have to do to get my camera working like it should??????

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
useroN0vvoaQ3Z
Constellation

Re: Blurry Camera

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung you are a disgrace for doing nothing about this problem ! You know about this problem but say nothing and do nothing. You are sending people like me to buy other phone.

Goodbye, never again will I buy Samsung.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Fastas
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try this shake the phone when camera is on sometimes the lens stuck because the camera moves to focus when u focus to left or to up or right or down sometime the electronic camera get stuck or when u drop your phone camera get stuck...

useroN0vvoaQ3Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung you are a disgrace for doing nothing about this problem ! You know about this problem but say nothing and do nothing. You are sending people like me to buy other phone.

Goodbye, never again will I buy Samsung.

View solution in original post

userTdbSBiRT1S
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue as well. I purchased this phone specifically for the camera only to find out that it' worse than and iPhone and my boyfriends Samsung S7. I actually had similar issues with my old S7 edge with blurry images. It looked like the "beauty" (settings to fix skin tone and make eyes wider)  has been turned up (despite them being set on zero) on the pictures making them very pixilated. Really didn't want to have to go back to iPhone, but given all these issues and no attempt by Samsung to fix the issue will be going back to iPhone for better pictures. 

Highlighted
mr_tim
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here S8+, need to hit the phone to get it to focus. 

I also hate the Bixby and installed Samsung bloatware. 

Mine is Dual-SIm International model so no warranty in the USA. I may try to get it fixed in Aisa, not sure yet. 

I am looking for a new Dual-SIM phone with great camera/video. 

Pixel2 does not support Dual-SIm

Honor 10 Pro has poor video quality with no OIS

V30  Dual SIM model may not be quite the camera quality. if it focuses that would be a big improvement. 

mr_tim
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought mine into Samsung repair in Bangkok and they replaced the camera in a couple hours. works fine now.

cost me about $100 USD to replace the camera. the phone is dual-SIM UAE model. no warranty of course. 

It still zooms in when you start taking a video. they showed me another S8 that did the same thing, so that is normal when you take a video? sure seems goofy to me.

I got the Oreo update yesterday. 

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@mr_tim

Good afternoon, and sorry about the misinformation earlier. I just used our lab device, and it does automatically give it a more zoomed in appearance while recording video. This is how the device normally behaves. And congratulations on getting that update.

mr_tim
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that feature is really annoying for me. I do not want my videos to zoom in what I start taking them. 

looks like I will have to live with that for now. I was hoping for a change with Oreo, maybe a way to disable that. 

JNY09
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

there is no stupid solution i have given my phone to the service center. Nothing happened thought the samsung people could fix it. They didnt, the problem still persists!

Will not buy this brand again. this will be my first and last to Shamesung!
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @JNY09

Would you be able to send me a private message? That way we can  go over your ticket number and your concern and make sure that gets resolved.