cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Call Logs

Recently I have noticed that my call logs are also including the people that I have text making me question if I had called someone 5x. I am unable to place my settings on incoming and outgoing calls showing only. If I change it I can only have either incoming or outgoing. When did this happen and when will it change back?

7 REPLIES 7
Product Expert

Re: Call Logs

Hi there Which software on the S8? 

May be clicking 3 dots hide messages

This is how I turned on and off

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you for the response, I clicked the 3 dots and the only options are incoming or outgoing or "all calls and messages", rejected and missed.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Just curious ? are you in the Phone app under recent tab

Does your phone have the latest software?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I am under the recent tab. I'm not sure if I gave the latest update but this just started 3 days ago.

Highlighted
Product Expert

attachment1585338637142.jpg

It should look something like this

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider? Can you please send me a picture of the symptoms you are experiencing to Samsungcommunity@sea.samsung.com with conversation 

#32068721 in the subject?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Sorry, it isn't allowing me to post a pic or I'd show you but that's not what I'm getting.