Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChloZ
Constellation

Call Support For Broken Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let me get some basic information down:

1. My phone has the standard warranty, and complies to all regulations ie latest official software.

2. My phone has a crack on the screen that does not render it useless, but is just cosmetically ugly.

3. The damage was incurred accidentally whilst in my care.

4. I own a Galaxy S8 Plus.

With all of this, I would like to wonder if my warranty would cover (or help cover) a screen repair, and if so, how should I contact Samsung to request a repair? 

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Call Support For Broken Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @ChloZ

Technically physical damage of this nature very often voids warranty. Any repair would then have a cost associated with it. However, you can always reach out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

8 REPLIES 8
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @ChloZ

Technically physical damage of this nature very often voids warranty. Any repair would then have a cost associated with it. However, you can always reach out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864), Twitter, or even Facebook. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
LokieArt
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No prob!

(Also sorry about my first post, it seems some weird error in my tool might have caused me to mention the wrong Community member.  <3  @LokieArt )

ChloZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the answer @SamsungViv@! After a couple of calls to Samsung, I got annoyed, and looked to the community for a straightforward answer

userKlMlvDiwCh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so what was by the end, did you pay for a replacement ?

userOlqfjpzGvP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
how can i fix my broken phone
userOlqfjpzGvP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
how i will call support
userOlqfjpzGvP
Astronaut