cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbtEVA1zB1L
Constellation

Re: Caller ID not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I was having the same issue. Found the fix for me on another post. Go to your "Messages" app choose "Settings" the "Font Size" uncheck "Use Phone Font Size" slide the font size indicator to dead center of the scale (apparently this is medium.) Click "Done" then reboot phone. This worked for me.
userg5ThZhe4ru
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issues with my galaxy s8 active 

userpEgAp8dGYy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me and my mom have been having the same issue since yesterday with our galaxy s8's. I followed the directions in the comments with the call protect app and we will see if that fixes it for us.

userGQODpR7Ya8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to remove the At&t call protect app and mine went back to normal.

userd4BMhL4cTB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THANK YOU!!!!!

user1ndxRdh5IH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I only have the option to disable it, not delete it.  I did disable it, and it WORKED.  It has been driving my husband and I crazy.  Is there an update I can push to it to fix it since I can't delete and reinstall?  Thanks so much!

UPDATE -- I re-read and went to Google Play Store and was able to uninstall the update.  THANK YOU!

JennyMae
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That worked for me. Thank you.

Highlighted
userFb7iBsTRQZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Per customer support with my service the issue is Android is upgrading their system and Android advises to be patient.  The caller ID issue will be resolved when the Android system upgrade is completed.  Nothing we can do ourselves, no settings to change, and no estimate on when the upgrade will be completed.  Bummer for the week(s) the caller ID is not working.  Hopefully it will be resolved sooner, rather than later!

userkOk5RfUpi9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That might work for AT&T but I have Verizon so dont have or use Call Protect. Any ideas?