cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roadrunner83080
Constellation

Calling plus disappointment

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had my Samsung Galaxy s8 since December '17, its worked great up until i got married Sept '18. Samsung came out with a software update that would remove the Calling plus feature, i have yet to update the software as the location im in DOES NOT have the 'so called' VoLTE working on their towers yet. My question is, if i upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S10, would i have this feature on it or would i be able to go to a store to have it reinstalled?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Calling plus disappointment

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The feature is dependent upon your carrier, due to this I'd recommend reaching out to them to see what they recommend for you as far as this feature goes. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Calling plus disappointment

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The feature is dependent upon your carrier, due to this I'd recommend reaching out to them to see what they recommend for you as far as this feature goes. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post