Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userblOdZqrpHg
Astronaut

Re: Camera Not Focusing and Blurry Photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I have completed all the steps you've suggested, but repeatedly have to keep restarting my phone every time I'd like to take a non blurry image.

Can you help me with this fault?

Model Number: SM-G950F

BaseBandVersion: G950FXXU1AQH3

Ben

userFyRGRnQr7t
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased an 8+ from the Samsung store in September and the camera has always been blurred when opening the camera app... only when I tap the side of the phone does this go away.. I have updated everything and can't work out a solution. Please help.

thexgreat17
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm from Ecuador and have the same problem.

Its curious because it doesn't happen everytime.  I open the app and works perfect; i open it later and it doesn't work.

userKxsABZP3U3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

También soy de Ecuador y me pasa lo mismo

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking back in to see if you still needed help, @userGXXWQwmlzP. Let me know if you do! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userGXXWQwmlzP
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, thank you for the assistance. Unfortunately none of those things corrected the blurred pictures. The camera continues to try to focus when attempting to take a photo. My model number is SM-G955U and the baseband version is G955USQU1AQD9. 

userArLaazeHoE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try shaking the phone a little it will focus better

userNZ4JkfAdWz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone has just developed the same problem. I read somewhere that if you tap it it goes in to focus (something coming lose in phone). I tried it and it worked. It's been ok for a few days and just done it again. Gave it a tap and it went back into focus. This is very poor build quality for a premium phone.

Xtream_D
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S8 does this... hitting the phone with my fingertip brings it into focus

user6XbKoG0O9j
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I changed from iphone to  galaxy  8 phone specifically for the camera I cannot get a clear picture. I got my phone in June and this problem has just started. Can anyone tell me when this is going to be fixed I'm going away for a month and need my camera