cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userliH1mo5z9v
Astronaut

Re: Camera Not Focusing and Blurry Photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just flick the camera with your fingers. I'm serious. I got this problem as well.

userja62fHUglp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung needs to adress this officially. This issue is all over the place. #Cameragate is coming Samsung's way, better take some steps before the media gets a hold of this!

userSES9WWmJ2B
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

The same issue which camera is blurry with my samsung s8+. It is definitely the hardware issue, Samsung should look at it and resolve asap.

The workaround is shaking the phone.20171001_115528.jpg

userCA3zu5AP1t
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

also have this problem with my galaxy s 8 camera focus , im fixing it by shaking the phone when the camera is unfocused 

FranciscoC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the moderator no longer comes to this post, this is ridiculous, I am from Chile and I have the same problem, I make a call to Samsung support in Chile, and the guy says it is a known problem, that they are only a "few" samsungs s8, but do not have the solution yet ...
userfzWcoo1fwB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The fix for the problem and it totally worked for me. I bought an app from the play store called HD Camera Pro. Now this camera has a option in settings called callibrate camera. Put your s8 or s8 plus flat on a table and press callibrate. It takes only a second. You will notice the blur is gone on HD Camera Pro and all camera apps. Your Samsung camera will also work perfect again. Let me know if it solved any of you guys camera. 

sebasArg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Anyone else can confirm this?
userGcvveGtnj6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userGcvveGtnj6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Can you share a link, please? There is like a million HD Camera Pro apps.
userZWBuW0ZbOF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the s8 today same problem  it will take the phone catching fire again before they do anything