cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFpawO11wvl
Astronaut

Re: Camera Not Focusing and Blurry Photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Shook it one time and everything came back to normal, this happend after i installed rhe update so I was unsure what happend but the little shake done it, thank you

userlxcOA3itBc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userFpawO11wvl wrote:

Shook it one time and everything came back to normal, this happend after i installed rhe update so I was unsure what happend but the little shake done it, thank you

lol thanks a lot. Shaking the phone did the trick for me as well.

user0Dic5qRnxq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem

"When I open the camera it is only blurring and not able to focuse, and stuck on the micro photography (I put my fingers close to the lens and they show up clearly, but anything beyond 3 cm is blurred!!) "

userNZ4JkfAdWz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Tap the rear camera area. See my recent posts.
userimeEZIVNrg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for that. Finally a real solution after struggling a lot with my new S8. Shaking it really fixes the problem. Annoying since def a hardware problem, but now at least I can take some pictures again.

Cheers! 

userJifoSlNJG8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey!

So after contacting EE because my camera decided to give up on me after going blurry a few times before. But this time it wouldn't work at all.. they adviced to factory reset which I did.. taking me ages to download all my stuff again and still doing so as I'm trying. I saw your post about shaking it and low and behold that worked! What on earth?! So clearly somethings wrong with the where the lense is sat into the phones or something. How bizarre! Thank you so much for your post I'm so happy thought I was going to have to send it off for repair!!!!!

userBd1DmNjfSM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so I just shook my phone laughing at myself like this won't work but it did! Wth haha and theres a rattle in the phone to..

Anonymous
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungMarcos

Have you been able to find more info on the noise reduction? 

I'm eagerly awaiting a fix. Obviously. 🤣😉

Thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm afraid I have no received any word back yet on this, @Anonymous. But it has been reported, which was the first step. With a lot of the new stuff and updates pushed out recently, it's easy to see that a lot has been on the teams plate in general.

Nonetheless we all will continue to push forward, and do our best to get you all your answers!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Tronman
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and it's so annoying. In the middle of a video, it would become fuzzy. I'd have to toggle it to selfie mode then back to normal mode then it would focus. But then, in the middle of the video it would become fuzzy again.