cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbah8fRxA8I
Constellation

Camera modes missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I updated my phone recently and today i noticed that the camera modes disappeared and only show photo, video and portrait. I checked the enabled modes on the app settings and they are all enabled but won't show.

When i disabled portraite it did disappear but i can't get any other mode to show.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Camera modes missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would try wiping the device cache partition. To do that:

1. Turn off the phone
  2. Press and hold the volume up key and the Bixby key. While doing that, press and hold the power key.
  3. When the Android logo appears, release all keys.
  4. After the menu appears, use the volume down key to move down and highlight "Wipe cache partition"
  5. Press the power key to select that option.
  6. Press the volume down key to highlight the yes option and click the power key to select.
  7. After the wipe is complete, "Reboot system now" will be highlighted. Click the power key to select. 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would try wiping the device cache partition. To do that:

1. Turn off the phone
  2. Press and hold the volume up key and the Bixby key. While doing that, press and hold the power key.
  3. When the Android logo appears, release all keys.
  4. After the menu appears, use the volume down key to move down and highlight "Wipe cache partition"
  5. Press the power key to select that option.
  6. Press the volume down key to highlight the yes option and click the power key to select.
  7. After the wipe is complete, "Reboot system now" will be highlighted. Click the power key to select. 
userbah8fRxA8I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did not try your solution yet and the camera fixed itself, i can't tell how. Thank you for your answer!

Samsung_v6gWZNE
Astronaut

Ok how do I need to have off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok how do I need to have off