cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Can't Create Secure Folder Error

JUMP TO SOLUTION

These people lol. They crack in and "jailbreak" their phones and then when they are told "you're on your own" they cry for help. Play by the rules people! Don;t root your phone!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Doing Reset can solve the problem? I don't want to backup data.  I just want to setup from start.

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just a note to everyone that uses the Secure folder, this has happened on my S9 and my S10e which is in it's box waiting for a buyer. After three updates ago I lost everythiing in my secure folder. It was upsetting to say the least. Now as of the last two updates when I shut my phone off which I do once a day, guess what pops up? The secure folder notification asking me to go to the calendar app which I don't use ( I use Google calendar) and turn on Contacts. Keep in mind you cannot disable Samsung's calendar. I've talked to others in my group that have Samsung latest phones and they too had the same problem. They lost all their contents in the secure folder with the same update I lost mine. They in turn are like me. We don't want our stuff in anybodies cloud, so it's a feature that has issues and is useless. One piece of information I just turned my phone off and waiting a minute then turned it back on, and low and behold, about 45 seconds to a minute I got the notification calendar again, so I went into app/calendar and turned everything off that I was allowed and force stopped it (but it runs in the background when you do a power up again) toand that's the only way you can stop the secure folder from coming up on power up. I'm currently looking for an app that is reliable to use until I can go back to another brand.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually the same problem happened to me, i called samsung care and they recommended that i visit one of their care centres to fix it, what they did is reinstalling an origina new and fresh, software for my phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm facing a similar problem along with a lot of action required and login's that I had to do. And my phone is not a factory reset. Instead, I had only given it in Samsung repair centre to fix battery kit & assembly. And as far I understand it is not official to root the phone. Please tell me what are the ways to fix this error.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem I flashed my device with odin but still same error

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how to  security, Samsung Health can't be opened on a rooted phone (0x110010null5h3030

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This DOESN'T HELP. This link goes to Samsung Support, but It shouldn't be on here, as it doesn't automatically link to any Secure Folder Help Article.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But the link just show a generel help page.

Way not link to the guide?

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Just click on the word Link.

Let us know if this helps. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did u manage to sort this. May i ask were was your phone registered. As i have a note 10 which isnt rooted but was registered in ireland and im in england. A phone tech guy told me that some countries dont have certain access to certain apps