cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhopkinsr
Constellation

Re: Can't connect to server error after update 10/17/19

I tried this fix and to no avail, it does not work. I have tried disabling, force stop messaging, disabled advance messaging, restarted in safe mode, cleared the system cache. The issues still happens after sending or receiving a message. 

Just short reloading everything to default and starting over, I just cannot figure out what is causing this issue. 

Everything was fine, advanced messaging was working. Due to being forced to perform the update, the problem occured right after the system update on 10/17/2019.

I did not plan on buying another phone and if I do, I'll go to a different device.

Thank you in advance.

userMGGN338Vmh
Constellation

I'm having exact same issue on my Note 10 plus 256. Help! I've done everything ATT told me and still showing up. I'm ready to throw my phone. That will fix issue. LOL!

WizardsMomStarr
Astronaut

Maybe you should switch from at&t. Every comment I read had at&t service. I do have them and I have never had these issues everyone is talking about. Good luck

userN5XwXcSfx2
Astronaut

I agree and I am seriously considering switching, as I've been having NUMEROUS problems with AT&T for over a year now. 

user4XFXRBQ7hp
Astronaut

I had same identical problem. Popping up every 15 seconds after sending a text message. I tried safe mode, deleted cache partition, force stopped app, did everything in the world to stop it. Nothing worked until someone on another forum suggested this. 

Settings > connections > more connection settings > reset network connections. This WILL solve your problem, but you'll have to re-enter your WiFi passwords and re sync all your Bluetooth connections. But it will fix it!

usersXTErn1s9o
Asteroid

Did that..problem not solved

userltt8kqrb1w
Astronaut

I can confirm this solved the problem for me as well. Thanks for sharing! Check this out @userdpM08fuwQK 

@user4XFXRBQ7hp wrote:

I had same identical problem. Popping up every 15 seconds after sending a text message. I tried safe mode, deleted cache partition, force stopped app, did everything in the world to stop it. Nothing worked until someone on another forum suggested this. 

Settings > connections > more connection settings > reset network connections. This WILL solve your problem, but you'll have to re-enter your WiFi passwords and re sync all your Bluetooth connections. But it will fix it!

useroFqMhSqqMr
Constellation

This did not work for me. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@useroFqMhSqqMr What troubleshooting steps have you tried in regards to your issue?

Highlighted
userHvomVn2kf2
Astronaut

I'm having same issue and tried this but it didn't fix the error message from popping up still. I'm getting so frustrated. It doesn't seen to affect the messages being sent or received but very annoying seeing it pop up every few minutes or more