cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't swipe down status bar on home screen or in apps? (But works on lock screen)

Does it only occur with certain apps? Have you checked for any available updates?

sjpupal
Asteroid

Re: Can't swipe down status bar on home screen or in apps? (But works on lock screen)

It occurs all the time, even if I'm not using apps. I can only bring down the top menu using the fingerprint sensor or the swipe down fro anywhere setting on my home screen. 

sjpupal
Asteroid

For some reason I cannot comment on your most recent post, I keep getting an error. In response to your question, even if I turn off the swipe down fingerprint sensor action, this does not solve the issue.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Does it occur if you turn off the swipe option on the fingerprint sensor? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is the software on the device up to date? Have you called your carrier to verify?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

DarkViper
Asteroid

I have also had the same issue in the past. The problem i...

I have also had the same issue in the past. The problem is the programming in the phone somewhere has gotten Corrupted.

The only way I was able to get the phone running again "correctly" was to do a Factory Reset. After the Factory Reset my phone is working like new again. ( :

userqNMjWAi75T
Constellation

Hi, also having the same problem here.  I have a galaxy s10 and am not able to swipe down on notification bar, but can do it from the lock screen and portrait.  I have tried pretty much everything to fix it, even factory resetting and the problem still remains.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If this occurs after factory resetting the next step would be to have the phone serviced. You can take the phone to a local uBreakiFix location or ship it in for service. If you would like to ship your phone, please send a private message with your full model code and IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/