cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Can we get a phone without a curved screen?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Preach πŸ™Œ Samsung you dropped the ball big time. I regret coming back to Samsung because of the curved screen. Worst. Idea. Ever. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have had to replace my phone a couple times in the past 2 years and i keep replacing it with the Note 5..the last good Note made. No curved screen!!!

On another note, what is the deal that if you hold the phone at the top it darkens the screen..that has caused me so much aggravation.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hate the curved edge provides nothing for me. I have larger hands and am contantly touching the edges accidently. I tried the glass dome screen protector and it still cracked on the edge. I swear its just so that we have to buy more screens. I remember when samsungs screens used to be strong and never crack and now it seems like they are worse than Iphones. This curved edge is really pushiong me away from Samsung. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone complaining about a curved screen is just using it as an excuses to try out an iPhone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also don't like the curved screen edge... I don't find any benefits to it, all I have experienced, is that for the first time in over 15 years of owning Samsung smartphones, the Note9 that I got in April this year, is the first phone which screen cracked... I used locktite glass superglue to prevent the cracks from spreading but haven't dropped my phone since, so don't know if it will prove to be a good solution. I feel that the rounded edges leave my phone to vulnerable. I now spent over 60 euro on cases for this device, so hopefully my new UAG CASE will keep it from damaging further...

But not a happy customer!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol, when you say it darkens the screen when you told it by the top, its cuz you are then covering the proximity sensor which darkens the screen when it senses its covered by your face during phone calls so you don't accidentally press stuff on screen with your face

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I HATE  CURVED SCREEN!!!!!!!!

i have been loyal to samsung since the note  1,2,3,4,5

i just bought the note 9 and HATE IT!!!  RETURNED IT AND BACK ON MY NOTE4 AND5  

SAMSUNG WHEN YOU WILL MAKE  FLAT SCREEN AND HEADPHONE JACK  BIG PHONE LIKE THE NOTE 10 I WILL JUMP ON  IT  AND HUNDREDS OF PPL I KNOW ALSO

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out to us. I will mark this thread so our developers can see your input.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S10e. A30. But I know you mean a flagship. I feel that.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone complaining about Samsung screen don't know much. If you don't like it get something else. Screen is one of the key feature that Samsung does better than anyone else. Please stop complaining about everything.