cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user2r0TFuMIBa
Constellation

Chat messages aren't appearing

So just last night I was texting someone and my messages were blue but when I woke up and sent a text they turned green and the "Send as chat message" option was gone, is there any reason behind this? It works for other people but not this one person 

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Chat messages aren't appearing

Thank you for reaching out. Have you had an update recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2r0TFuMIBa
Constellation

Yes I updated this morning but nothing has changed, it was like this before the update as well

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you know if the person you are experiencing these symptoms with has an Android or Apple device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Honored Contributor

@user2r0TFuMIBa wrote:

So just last night I was texting someone and my messages were blue but when I woke up and sent a text they turned green and the "Send as chat message" option was gone, is there any reason behind this? It works for other people but not this one person 

I have seen few threads about user on ATT not having advanced messaging(chat messages) not working properly.  I believe ATT and Samsung will need to figure this out