cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Cloud Service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know how to access Samsung cloud service? I just received an email saying they were going to delete my data if I didn't sign in. Real? Or phishing attempt?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Cloud Service

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2c2oPnsBbn wrote:

Anyone know how to access Samsung cloud service? I just received an email saying they were going to delete my data if I didn't sign in. Real? Or phishing attempt?

@user2c2oPnsBbn 

Doesn't your phone have Samsung Cloud settings?

On my S10 and Note10 it is in settings>accounts and backup>Samsung Cloud.

You can also try the web version:

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2c2oPnsBbn wrote:

@user2c2oPnsBbn 

Doesn't your phone have Samsung Cloud settings?

On my S10 and Note10 it is in settings>accounts and backup>Samsung Cloud.

You can also try the web version:

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Website worked. Thanks!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe this is a Samsung ploy designed to market to you more.    I just logged into my Samsung account to investigate.  I don't have access to Samsung Cloud (perhaps my phone is too old, or I never signed up).   Immediately upon signing in I started getting emails welcoming me to Samsung rewards, which I have no interest in.    I suppose if you do use Samsung Cloud, you might check to see if you actually have items backed up there to be safe. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also don't have access to the Samsung Cloud, but am also getting emails that my data will be deleted if I don't use it.  So if I don't have access to Samsung Cloud, is there any data to delete?   I have a Galaxy S6, so it's pretty old.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user22cUUVkcbk We recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung Accounts department. 855-795-8509  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem accessing my Samsung Cloud before it is deleted. But the number provided is for a Realtor.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to settings, accounts and backup,  Samsung cloud back up your phone and sync data,  the it will take you to a option to view icon on homescreen