Did you mean: 
userVslCBNXR7I
Constellation

Re: Dead pixels

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a group of around 5-6

@userZExoHmw5xk wrote:

Hi,

Im from india, and i got my s8 last evening and i noticed a dead pixel today to the right edge of my screen somewhere near the power button, ive returned the phone at a samsung service centre and they have raised the issue awaiting approval for me to get a new phone. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

dead pixels in the bottom left corner and have been told theyll replace it. I feel bad about the waste though. Can the problem get worse?

Mr Sharma from Canada

@userZExoHmw5xk wrote:

Hi,

Im from india, and i got my s8 last evening and i noticed a dead pixel today to the right edge of my screen somewhere near the power button, ive returned the phone at a samsung service centre and they have raised the issue awaiting approval for me to get a new phone. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

@userZExoHmw5xk wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Vivek

@userZExoHmw5xk wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Vivek

user4rIuCmRusb
Constellation

Re: Dead pixels

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a dead pixal as well! Does it grow? Can sprint help me out?