Re: Downgrading from June 2019

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using a theme? 

Highlighted
user0IEZKr0tMu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This update is messing with my bluetooth connections and modified my camera app so I couldn't film my son's last high school event. My phone won't mount the sd card anymore and wants to reformat.  I hate apple and am salty they are emulating apple. This update completely destroyed my loyalty to Samsung. You need to find a way to rollback the upgrade. There has to be a way. 

Samsung_caLJ21B
Astronaut

@Samsung well they better revert to the previous version

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@samsung well they better revert to the previous version

user5SMeMiDp2A
Constellation

Re: @Samsung well they better revert to the previous version

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today's update feels like a personal betrayal by Samsung. Nothing is working as it did. Every single settings page has a white background with white text. The close apps page no longer has the handy tiled folders... everything I loved about my phone is just gone.

If I'd known this update was more than just a security patch I would not have updated.

Honestly, this makes me want to go and immediately get some other brand of phone.

Why... why is the clock on the wrong side of the header? 

Why is my home screen data no longer centered?

Why does the AOD no longer work at all?

Who made these rediculous decisions without giving an option for customization? Isnt that the whole point of Android and Samsung? That you can customize your experience?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A lot if these issues can be fixed with an app called good lock "nice lock for those ohn unsupported countries" . With the quick star you can change the clock back to right side if the screen,  heck you can put it in the middle or not at all.  The amount of things you can do with this one app is amazing!  Give it a try in the galaxy store. 

* disclaimer.  This reply is in no way sponsored or paid for by Samsung,  or any of its affiliates*

userVK4HFKGw8O
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

all my screens have a black background and I hate it. I have been working on it literally all day trying to figure out how to change it

userVK4HFKGw8O
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userBGF6hPSpZX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

agreed HATE the update...looks like its time to leave samsung

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The clock can be moved with the app called goodlock,  aod might be on a tap to show,  or as mine was defaulted to... schedule to come on.  What did you mean that other things not working?  Please PM me if you need help. 

SHaught
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the S9 and it's exactly the same problems. It's not limited to the S8. They royally messed this one up.