cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

In that case, the would have your device looked at ubreak...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In that case, the would have your device looked at ubreakit or a Samsung experience shop.

usersWL7nvdtvv
Asteroid

Re: In that case, the would have your device looked at ubreak...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

These were not problems before the update. They are strictly software problems. >.>

Samsung Care Ambassador

Yes, however they can reflash the update into your phone....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, however they can reflash the update into your phone. however their isn't a way to downgrade firmware...

SHaught
Asteroid

Re: Yes, however they can reflash the update into your phone....

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There isn't a "certified public" way to downgrade it. I can bet you all the money in the world that techs in the Samsung R&D department do it on a regular basis. They just don't want us to do it. 

Deerlover1
Constellation

Sad thing is, colorless flat ui with tons if blinding whi...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sad thing is, colorless flat ui with tons if blinding white and preschool looking icons is the in thing and it doesn't appear to look like it will ever go away. The only true downgrade path is via an older Samsung Galaxy not supported by this new update. Like an S7, S6, S5 and so on.

userSkPiuBOOO2
Astronaut

Re: Downgrading from June 2019

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree....I am shopping to upgrade, but if the S10 is the same way, I may need to shop other choices. 

ItsDavidTubeHD
Asteroid

You can use odin to revert to older software (requires fa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can use odin to revert to older software (requires factory reset). If you have a pc, but if you dont, then deal with it. I loved the pie update and One UI

Highlighted
The2Stepper
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hate that I've been dealing with all of these new "improvements" for the past week and a half. One of the several things that I hate about this update is that the new Message+ icon no longer shows that there are unread text messages. I'm missing them left and right, and this phone is essential for my work. I'm also constantly having to restart my phone to get certain apps to work correctly. Again, I need these for work.

If thise update doesn't get resolved soon, I'm looking for another manufacturer who won't mess me/us over like this. Bad form.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried backing up your data and factory reseting? 

userIjKVP8BwVq
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My and wife's battery on our S8s has been draining quicker since the update!