cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userpe6LF0MdR0
Astronaut

Re: Echo with S8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been putting up with this echo for the past few months on my Samsung Note 8. My Verizon rep also told me it was a problem caused by an app but, after spending an hour on it, told me he couldn't figure out which one. And ALL it was -- a simple @#$%×&! setting. 

Thank you! Maybe YOU should have  gotten the commission instead of him.

Interccessor
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That was it.  Thanks

user3EdGpgVWS0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish that was the fix for mine. Going into the sound settings is how I fix it, but mine echos with the concert hall setting turned off. The only way to stop it is to turn the concert hall effect on and then back off again. Doesn't permanently stop the problem though. Even tried a factory reset but still randomly happens. That's only only one of about 1,000 problems I'm having with my S8 though  

usert7RjQwTsX6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank GOD for your reply. I've been having this issue lately and it was annoying me SO MUCH. Problem is now fixed now after going into my settings and turning that off (how or why it turned on in the first place I have absolutely no idea)

userjTzFlsaaDc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This just fixed my problem thank you

userqpsiIGtilX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. it echoes in Google map GPS OK Google on and off

usergCf8rjJHe6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usergCf8rjJHe6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Please help my phone has an echo am in uganda
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usergCf8rjJHe6

Are you located in the US?

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link provided below.  http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry