cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJR5bqgbE3C
Constellation

Feature not explained

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me with this. Sometimes accidently I make a page/window smaller on my phone. I don't know what I do. I try to do again what I might have done to create the effect again but I can never manage to do it again. It is very very frustrating!! 

I'll try to explain what happens. I move my finger to the corner of the screen I either double tap hold and swipe or some combination the phone gives a buss and a blue line appears around my page, then when I hold my finger I can make the page smaller to whatever size. 

I really wish how I can create this, because I cannot recreate my action and it can be so handy for when I want to use my phone with one hand (it's easier when the screen is smaller). 

I know the feature where the whole screen goes to a corner, but that is not what I mean.

P.s ik zie nu dat het in Nederlands kon, ik laat het even in het Engels. Je kan mij dus in Nederlands antwoorden Smiley Wink

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

This problem is a feature found in advanced settings/feat...

This problem is a feature found in advanced settings/features/motions and gestures. It is called one handed mode. If it is bothering you, follow my path to turn it off.

userJR5bqgbE3C
Constellation

Re: This problem is a feature found in advanced settings/feat...

Thank you for your reply.

I don't want to turn it off. What is bothering me is that I cannot get it to work, only accidently when not needed. What is the procedure to get it working?

Like swipe hold etc.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: This problem is a feature found in advanced settings/feat...

Go to Settings>Advanced Settings>Features/Motions and Gestures.

Comet

In settings, search One-handed. The setting dialog shows...

In settings, search One-handed. The setting dialog shows a graphic of how you swipe from either bottom corner to trigger the mode. There's also additional one-handed customizing in Good Lock from the Handy Store but I haven't played with those settings.

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
Comet

Handy Store= Galaxy Store

Handy Store= Galaxy Store

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic