cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

Fingerprint problem?

From nowhere  I can't unlock  my phone with fingerprint,  very frustrating right now, just pin doesn't  even let me press the option  for fingerprint.. any help? 

11 REPLIES 11
Comet

Re: Fingerprint problem?

Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 12 seconds

userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

Unsuccessfull... still the sameScreenshot_20191212-204326_Settings.jpg

Peabodyman
Asteroid

Have you synced a work email account to your phone perchance? If so, your work's security policy may be preventing you from using your biometrics to unlock the phone. Removing the work account may fix it.

userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

I do not remember at any moment  doing that but let me see how can I remove it to see if it works, thanks

@Peabodyman wrote:

Have you synced a work email account to your phone perchance? If so, your work's security policy may be preventing you from using your biometrics to unlock the phone. Removing the work account may fix it.

userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

It's not sync. . Saw the option asking me to do it so I guess it is not sync I didn't find it on my accounts either 

userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

20191213_052740.jpg

userZIFdffvQWq
Cosmic Ray

what are toggled on under: Biometrics and security -> Other security settings -> Device admin apps ??

userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

Biometrics and security -> Fingerprint 

userrcUPfJ0DM6
Asteroid

Fingerprint  working for everything  except  to unlock.. guess I'm leaving Samsung if no solution  other than factory reset and loose everything