cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbBtmokxawv
Constellation

Forced Update Removed Bixby?

My phone updated and Bixby is gone. I kind of liked the Bixby Alarm updates and the seldom times "hey Bixby" worked. 

Where did you go Bixby? You didn't even leave a note. Smiley Sad

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung_5UQC55C
Astronaut

Idk

Idk

Honored Contributor

Re: Forced Update Removed Bixby?

@userbBtmokxawv wrote:

My phone updated and Bixby is gone. I kind of liked the Bixby Alarm updates and the seldom times "hey Bixby" worked. 

Where did you go Bixby? You didn't even leave a note. Smiley Sad

You don't have any traces of bixby in settings?

userbBtmokxawv
Constellation

Nope. Just like the moment you start to get comfortable in a relationship and you get a text that it's over, no explanation. And you never hear from them again. 

Plus, now I can't send pictures via text message. 

Honored Contributor

@userbBtmokxawv wrote:

Nope. Just like the moment you start to get comfortable in a relationship and you get a text that it's over, no explanation. And you never hear from them again. 

Plus, now I can't send pictures via text message. 

If your phone is on wifi when you try to send picture messages, turn wifi off and make sure your mobile data is working.

If you want to check if your carrier settings are good to go: settings>connections>mobile networks and check settings there including access point names.  Make sure proper carrier is selected or you can alternatively tap 3 dots on top right and do reset to defaults.  This will reset your carrier settings to default

Bumrocks
Constellation

I'm no help but sure do wish I had this same problem...

Lol saved me having to decide if I wanted to post the same though I will say my current Iphone is blissfully Bixby free.

Ditto.  Don't get me wrong iPhones have issues too.  No phone is perfect, but the Bixby virus is all Samsung.

user7lAsHZlp5P
Asteroid

Wish this happened to me!!!!!!

wow dang I should have been so lucky.  I've had more success ridding friend's pcs of virii than I have removing Bixby.