cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userx67CezCF9z
Asteroid

Re: GALAXY S8 LED wallet case not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why are you even asking this? Many people,  myself included have provided the requested info, and there is no follow up.

Why does support keep asking for more info, but provide no answers?

userQ8YYFnMchj
Constellation

Re: GALAXY S8 LED wallet case not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

had same problem cover stopped working, just remove the app shut down phone (not restart) then restart and re-install app with this method cover now working fine. hope this helps.

just incase, to remove app go to play store search "samsung led cover"  open this page it will say uninstall / open hit uninstall.

Highlighted
techchick6
Asteroid

Re: GALAXY S8+ LED wallet case not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem, started after most recent android update/upgrade.

Can edit the LED notification icons, and assign them to both app notifications and contacts - but neither show on the cover (used to be able to press the power buttonwiththe LED folio case closed to show clock - that is also not working). Tried rebooting, cleared app cache, confirmed notifications active for apps assigned to the LED folio case notifications but none work since update.

Some apps security settings (permissions) got reset after last update too, could this be related?

userx265P2ra4Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes same problem for me with S8 in the UK - can anyone help?  These cases aren't cheap and mine is less than a year old! 

johnboy1958
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same here, not at all happy after price I paid Smiley Sad
user7fbQzyhghn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Huhu. I thought I'm the only one! Same here. I agree that this case is not cheap and mine is not even a year old either. 

userx265P2ra4Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same issue here in the UK - hasn't worked for months now after spending £50 on a case!! come on Samsung sort this out!!
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

userx265P2ra4Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Load of rubbish  - this affects all countries and there are plenty of US customers in this thread to discuss with!!!

john_crecelius
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In case you haven't noticed, US customers are having the same problem.  Can you fix?