cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxie S8 plus volume too low

I've been reading other similar issues on the forum and none of the solutions offered have worked.

My phone volume on calls is all of the sudden too low. I have the volume up all the way. It used to be plenty loud but now I can sometimes barely hear the caller.

I've cleared the cache on my phomne app. System was updated 2 days ago, (volume was low before update).

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxie S8 plus volume too low

Hey @user7PemHEqbO1 ,

Sorry the phone is giving you some issues.   Sometimes debris can get into the speaker which can cause the low volume.  If you have an old toothbrush laying around you can use it to brush the debris out of the speaker.  I have had success with this and if you do please leave a like and mark accept as solution.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thank you soo much this helped.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I share same problem and have had to use speakerphone to hear callers and have experienced since the second to last ota system update so you're certainly not alone and has to be software/firmware related from what I'm gathering and seeing as a reoccurring post and problem lately with s8 and plus users and at least should hopefully be resolved with future update or rollback update fix even if they'll listen to enough of us all experiencing this problem

Highlighted
Constellation

I have same problem with my S8 Active, it's got to be a software/firmware/updae problem.  

Highlighted
Constellation

I am also having issues with in call volume and have been using speaker phone, but now that it even losing volume.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm tired of this issue. I can barely hear my calls and I cannot listen to business calls on a speaker. Please help!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Randomly one day my S8 volume was fine and then now i cant hear anyone unless using speaker phone