cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Red Giant

Galaxy S8 Backordered READ HERE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks to userXN5dFa3Mpe we got some solid information about the Galaxy S8 being back ordered. 

"The official word now is that the promotions they've been offering have essentially cleared out their warehouse for those models (which we already knew) BUT they're not "waiting for them to be restocked"  because they are getting shipments of phones in every other day. The problem is that they have so many backlogged orders that the phones they're getting in are already reserved so they're shipping them all out as soon as they come in."

Just hang on guys...

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: Galaxy S8 Backordered READ HERE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3iFWPFSEEx

Thanks for the update.

Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.

View solution in original post

199 REPLIES 199
Kimmie
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks.
Sucks. But thanks.

Augh. Still frustated because I can't get in contact with people. ~First world problems

Is there a est date?
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kimmie

No ETA as of yet.... 

user3iFWPFSEEx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered on 6/24..contacted their call centre...current status pending fullfillment ...tracking number should be generated by tomorrow..delivery will take two more days...

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3iFWPFSEEx

Let us know what happens!

humblestorms
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3iFWPFSEEx

Hi there! I am userXN5dFa3Mpe. Changed my username to something a little easier on the fingers. Which version did you order? I ordered 2 of the unlocked version on 6-23 and they've shown up in my account as "Preparing Order for Shipment" since day one. I pray that you got a knowledgeable rep who gave you good information but I had a rep tell me the exact same thing about it being in Pending Fulfillment status five days ago. Unless they confirmed stock levels or gave detailed information about the shipping status then I would treat their information as suspect so as not to get your hopes up too high. Acriliix copied and pasted my post from another thread where I lamented the mountain of bad information that I had been receiving so I totally feel your pain! Hang in there and like he said, please keep us posted! 

galaxys8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I paid for 1 day shipping and it is not here for 3 days 

userr81uPrYUwj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought 1 day won't be here till monday

useriYlroyLaRS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have also ordered on 06/24 and my order status is still backorddred
userfDRbtYNDAN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ordered mine the same day and still backordered not to mention that there is no guarantee that trade in will be accepted.  Any news for you?

Thanks.