cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAMES
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re-seating the SD card? Total number of apps each person has on their S8/S8+?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Like I said Before. If this is not a Fixed , they have tell  apple release IPhone 8 to fix the SD Card problem or I'm switching to Apple .. Hope this update works , and hope Verizon Release it soon..

Ivana
Constellation

Re: Re-seating the SD card? Total number of apps each person has on their S8/S8+?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope AT&T releases it soon!

Kitty Caine
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has been 12 hours and no unmounts.

When I tried the photo gallery update and turned off Wake Lock it unmounted almost immediately.

I think this is the update!

TrekNine
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No update from bell canada yet.  Also havent had any unmount since I got my phone back yesterday 

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Installed the update. Using a Samsung 128gb SD card. So far so good but then it's only been an hour. I'll check periodically on the SD card monitor to see if there's any bad removal, ejects, unmounts. For everyone else that updated, please keep up posted. Hopefully this update fixes the issue but you never know. 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I look forward to hearing more updates on this as it goes later into the day. For those on other carriers, all I can ask is that you remain just a little patient, as I'm sure your carriers are working hard on getting this pushed out to you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Wardak96
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So it's been 12 hours since installing the update (T-Mobile). So far not a single unmount, should still give it some time, but I'm pleased so far. Next, the bluetooth issue...

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right @Wardak96?...one step at a time I'm afraid.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Aksi20100418
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungMarcos wrote:

Right @Wardak96?...one step at a time I'm afraid.

Yup, exactly. People who buy phones right at release are just guinea pigs.

At least have a problem with such a tricky technology that is 'next-gen'.

Not something like sd card, or bluetooth problems.

Learned my lesson this time.

bCreative
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's a reason it's called the "bleeding edge".