cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAMES
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S8 SD Card Problems.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Million times a day ..lol tell they get the point that we all having the same problems lol

Sammy29
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Time to spam tech articles to write about this and then maybe Samsung will notice 

Kitty Caine
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
HelpNeededTech
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will also notice when you take out the card for a few days your battery will perform 15% better. It's a major battery consumption for people who use SD cards. I can understand a minor difference in battery consumption with a use of an SD card, but not that high. So something is likely messed up with distributing power which causes it to eject and do whatever it needs to do to stay mounted. Perhaps SamsungMarcos can shed some light on that or at least report that detail as well.

-Battery is still really good either way, but if the SD card gets fixed it will perform even better.

TrekNine
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nevermind. It's happening again.  Screenshot attached

TrekNine
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just finished with live chat. A ticket is opened and I have to send my phone in.

JAMES
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They told me same thing a Million times and I have 6 replacement sent to me within 3 weeks .. they are a Joke ... 

I called again yesterday N they told me there working on a patch update still to fix the problem .. Lol 

TrekNine
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They jsut send you a brand new one box and all James?

JAMES
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No ,just the phone only ... .. 

TrekNine
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As long as they don't send me some effing refurbished one. Mine is mint physically