cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_hWga3gj
Astronaut

I'm have the same wifi problem s8 only since the update i...

I'm have the same wifi problem s8 only since the update it is so frustrating I don't know what to do

Samsung_hWga3gj
Astronaut

I just called support and they said go into settings and...

I just called support and they said go into settings and click on general management then click on reset networks, I did and it helped but still not like it was before update, I hope it helps ya

userZp8QBh3ePd
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S8 Update Wifi Issues

I cannot even turn wifi on since the new update. Spent an hour on live chat with samsung yesterday, had to master reset my S8 and still no wifi!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send a private message with your full model code and IMEI number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userIHwbvmNEvF
Constellation

I have been connecting to the same wifi for ages and now i cant. it keeps telling me "Failed to obtain IP address" i have done all the troubleshooting i know. it started after a particular update. i am really tired. its frustrating. 

Kindly assist!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userIHwbvmNEvF With the error you are receiving, have you tried restarting your router?

OptimusGREEN
Astronaut

I too am having this issue.

My WiFi at home just keeps disconnecting and returning to a 4g connection then reconnecting and so on, every few minutes. No other device at home is doing this.

When it disconnected and returns to 4g there is a message under the SSID saying no internet available. This only started since the June update and needs fixed asap.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello, have you attempted to clear your network settings?