cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S8 Wifi Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No I have the same problem on new note 10+.

In my case I have 2 router, when I turn off the wifi on first router and turn it on on the second , my note 10 stay connected to the wifi of the first router with esclamation mark indicating "connected without internet" (even if the wifi signal is gone) and not switch automatically on the second wifi router. I need to turn off wifi and on to the phone to refresh the new situation (i.e. the first wifi is gone and the new is on the second router).

Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here in the Netherlands with internation s8 plus.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

exact same issue since day one....especially on my home wifi for some reason!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any new updates on this issue??

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any fix for thijs problem yet?  I just bought s8 and s8+ on t mobile, great phone, but this Wi-Fi issue is starting to annoyance. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, "internet may not be available" anytime I try to connect to wifi. Returning my phone tomorrow in hopes that a new phone will resolve the issue. If not I'll likely switch phones, this is unacceptable, as is Samsung's non response. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Netgear Orbi setup as well, and have had all of the above issues - thankfully, connecting the S8 to the guest Network after opening it up to full access as described in the threads above did the trick! No issues at all 24 hours later.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue as everyone else, S8+, Verizon, Orbi with 1 satellite. I've tried guest network before, I'll ll try it again. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No Bueno. Guest network works better but I've gotten internet may not be available at least 5 times the last 24 hours. It's better than every 5 minutes but still a huge pain in the ass. Come on Samsung, lets get it together already. This is supposed to be a flagship device