cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernymCGyolzp
Constellation

Galaxy S8+ Wireless Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. I have a DockAll (Bluetooth speaker, wireless charger, ect.) Model D100. Does anyone have these two devices? My question is, everything works fine with these two devices except it does not wirelessly charge my mobile phone. It charges it only if it's plugged in, but that's not wireless. Also, the DockAll does support/is compatible with Samsung Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, S7, as well as some Apple products (which I don't own any, but just saying). Also, the blue LED light on the bottom of my DockAll lights up, as if it's connected, yet I don't hear the charging sound from my phone, or see the lightning bolt on the battery to signify charging in process. Also, the DockAll brags that the thickness of a case should not matter/cause any problems (plus my case is not that thick). Last thing, I've tried all angles- vertical forwards and backwards, and horizontal forwards and backwards. (Blue LED lights up, but no charging signals as mentioned above). Any help/suggestions? Is there a setting on my phone that I can/need to enable/activate wireless charging? So confused/lost! Any help appreciated! Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy S8+ Wireless Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds a bit like the wireless charger might be a different tech setup or have an output that the S8+ doesn't receive. If it was charging the phone then the phone would show the lightning bolt in the battery icon, so I'm pretty sure it's not charging.  =/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @usernymCGyolzp. I'm glad you reached out here with your concern. Let's see if the Community has any ideas.
Hey Community! Anyone else have these two devices? Anyone have a suggestion? Let us know! Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds a bit like the wireless charger might be a different tech setup or have an output that the S8+ doesn't receive. If it was charging the phone then the phone would show the lightning bolt in the battery icon, so I'm pretty sure it's not charging.  =/

View solution in original post

user1SY5B1yoNf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I myself only use my cable for charging then my battery got full then when i plugged it out its been on a cycle saying wireless charging paused . Till now its still doing that .