cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXgVplVr0Rr
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S8 back order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am experiencing anxiety over whether it will be dropped on my porch on some random day/night and stolen.  My order just says the crap about will arrive 2 days after shipping, but no mention of whether it has shipped.

userGdTnJvmAhT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
How is this considered soulved???
usera1utUoRMDO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered the s8 plus three weeks ago and it is still on backorder.. I emailed customer service and it took them 5 days to give an estimated delivery date!! They said it will take another 2-3 weeks. This is rediculous. 

userNgtdzrqUw7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks, I have not called yet but your info was useful. This is my first "smart phone." Guess I sould not get a smart phone from a dumb company. I will see if I can stop the order and get an i Phone. I bet you that Apple does not do this type of thing.

userVoYMKjReD4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not an Apple or an iPhone fan but their customer support is great. Samsung's is a joke, I ordered mine on Wednesday (07/05/17), the mistake I made was that I didn't go here first to see all the complaints. When I did this I canceled the phone because the reason I bought it is that it supposedly would come with a Visa debit card for 200 dollars. After reading the fine print I realized I would probably not be getting the card since it was for the first 30,000 phones and then they might give me a store credit at Samsung.com which I am not interested in. So I called Samsung and asked them to cancel the order less than 24 hours after I ordered it. The customer rep told me it might be shipped anyway and if it was I should call (Fedex or UPS or whatever company they us) and tell them that I refuse the delivery. What kind of customer support suggest this?! Meanwhile my 724.99 will be on hold for possibly weeks!.
Waiting
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'd cancel with your credit card. I ordered 6/20 and still no phone. If it weren't for the bogo deal Samsung would be f**ked. Crazy to think I switched from iphone for my first samsung. 

useraPbs2NhCXk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had ordered 23rd of last month and still waiting. Pathetic CSR , they have absolutely no clue when the order will be shipped.I am also thinking to cancel the order and go for iPhone.

usersMMeI4SbZo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Going on 3 weeks here, so don't hold your breath... 

Ro2017
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thinking about cancelling my orders and go for iPhones. Samsung really sucks!
Munira
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I placed an order today, then got an email saying it's on back order. Yet it was the new blue s8 that was just released on the 21st. I've now come across a lot of post about all the s8 models and colors being on back order....did anyone receive theirs yet or are you still waiting? How long did it take if you did?.....they should really tell you on the site the phones are back ordered so you can choose if you want to wait or not smh