cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy S8/plus Connection and GPS issues?

Anyone using an Galaxy S8 or plus model experiencing gps and connectivity issues? The past 3week I've experienced a lot of connectivity with X on the bar and unable to make calls, incoming and unable to use the web as well. 

HELP PLEASE..

Big THANKS in advance 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S8/plus Connection and GPS issues?

I've been having trouble with the GPS... Sometimes freezing 

Highlighted
Astronaut

For the last couple of weeks I have been having major GPS issues with my Galaxy 8. I thought it was just my phone. But I just read an article on Yahoo where several customers are having the same issue. The article stated Samsung is aware of the issues but has no interest in resolving it. My opinion after reading the article is this is Samsung's way of forcing users to upgrade their phones. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have been having trouble with my GPS for a few months as well.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I've been having problems with GPS during my runs. This has been a consistent problem when I use Samsung Health. Strava has been a little better, but seems to skip parts of my run. Google Fit seems to do the best job. Might this be a software problem?
Highlighted
Constellation

having same issues with gps. when using Google maps it freezes after finding location, turning on and off the gps seems to fix it. On another fitness app I get a message gps signal was lost for more than 5 mins. This problem started on the last update.
Highlighted
Astronaut

why is everyone referring to GPS, and not Google maps or whatever app your using?
Highlighted
Constellation

Same here! Android Auto just freezes! It makes my driving dangerous! Is this what Samsung likes? I might get the Pixel 5 or OnePlus 7 Pro instead of the S20 if this continues to happen and they dont fix it. It happened after they sent their "security update" SO THEY SHOULD FIX IT!