cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy s8 moisture detected won't go away

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung doesn't advertise it as being waterproof. In all actuality, it's advertised as resistant.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same issue and it's with my second phone. I used to have this happen on my original S8+, I cracked the screen, got a new one, and the new phone has the same problem. Was not in contact with any water, but won't let me charge whatsoever, on or off, and keeps saying moisture detected.

I've tried using blow dryers, my car's AC, napkins to try and get it to "dry", but nothing. What's the point of having a phone that won't let you charge and is just dead for days at a time? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. USB port completely dry. For how much longer will we be ignored by Samsung?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here, no conduct with water only can chargeit wirelesslySmiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When a few people die in an emergency situation and they can't charge phone. They will respond when the law suits start coming.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Forever, they have gotten so **bleep**ty the last year's, time to move your money. They don't care about you. They just want to sell, after the sell is done, they know or care about you.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Volume down to reboot cell... works.. but message has been reoccurring. . Never been in water.. humidity.. nothing.   Samsung is really not cooperative.. If it goes on too long I'm going back to my note 4

JUMP TO SOLUTION
use a hair dryer, problem solved πŸ™‚
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've done all the workarounds, but the is still a problem. Has Samsung done anything yet? I don't see anything anywhere that they've even acknowledged the issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

SOLVED Galaxy s8 moisture detected won't go away

JUMP TO SOLUTION